1. Match betting: To predict who will win the match
2. Most sixes: To predict which team will hit the most sixes.
3. Man of the match: To predict who will be man of the match.
4. Top run-scorer: To predict who will be the top scorer of the match.
5. Run-Outs: To predict the number of run-outs in a match.
6. Correct Score: To predict the correct score of the match.
7. Top Bowler: To predict who will take the most number of wickets.
8. Odd or Even Run Scores: To predict whether the score will be odd or even.
9. Series Scores: To predict the total score in the series.
10. Moneyline: To predict the outcome of the match while the odds being set by the bookmaker. If a team has odds as -350 it means you have to risk £3.50 for every £1.00. If a team has odds as +350 it means you will win £3.50 for every £1.00.