1. Full Time Result: To predict whether the result will be win, lose or draw. It is also called as 1 X 2 betting. The 1 marks the home win, the X marks the draw and the 2 marks the away win.
2. Accumulator: An accumulator or parlay bet is a single bet dependent on other wagers, and the outcome is dependent on other wagers winning.
There are number of different accumulators
Double: A double is a single bet placed on two different selections to win.
Treble: A single bet placed on three different selections to win.
Fourfold, Fivefold and many more are based on number of times the selections
3. Asian Handicap(AH): Asian Handicap is a very popular bet that offers punters a possibility for one of only two winning outcomes. Asian Handicap gives a weaker team a handicap start and removes the possibility of the draw. There are two types of handicap named single handicap and double handicap.
Half Handicap (-.5, -1.5, -2.5): A match is scheduled between X and Y. Team X +.5 Vs Team Y -.5: Team X is given .5 goal start against Team Y. Team X will win if Team X win or match is draw. Team Y will win if Team Y score more than one goal. Same conditions are applied to -1.5, -2.5 handicap bets.
Full Handicap (+1.0, +2.0, +3.0): Team X +1.0 Vs Team Y -1.0
Team X is given 1 goal start against Team Y. Team X will win if Team X win or match is draw. Team Y will will if Team Y score more than two goal. There is chance of draw if Team Y scores two goals.
Split Handicap: In split handicap betting, the stake is divided equally and placed into separate bets.
Team X (0, -.5) Vs Team Y (0, +.5)
If you bet on team X then you win if the team wins by one goal or more. If it draws you lose half of the stake and other half is returned. If you bet on team Y then you win if the team wins the match. If match is draw, half of your stake is won and other half of the stake is returned.
4. Total Goals: To predict whether the total number of goals are more or less than the number of goals quoted. Bookmakers usually propose Over/Under at 2.5 goals. A Under bet is won if 2 goals maximum are scored and lost if 3 or more are scored during the match.
5. Correct Score (CS): To predict the final score of the match.
6. First Goal Scorer: To predict who will score the first goal from the players listed. No refund is made if a player is unable to participate in the match.
7. Last Goal Scorer: To predict who will score the last goal from the players listed. No refund is made if player is unable to participate in the match.
8. Score/ No Score: To predict whether a specific team, will or will not score a goal in the match.
9. Half Time/ Full Time: To predict the match outcome will be at half-time and at full time. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count.